Tuesday, November 2

Did you Vote?

Good morning! I am happy to say that David and I voted this morning ... he at 8 am on his way to work, and Hayden and I a little later after dropping some things off at M.O.P.S. The lines were long ... how exciting! It's so awesome to know that communities are taking an active role in doing what they can to influence their city ... their county ... their state ... their nation! (GO BUSH) While waiting in line Hayden and I met a great young couple who just moved here from California. They have two young children, ages 4 and 15 months, and I got to talk about all kinds of things ... including Real Life Church! I was so thankful for the opportunity to share with them, and pray that God will bring us together again soon! :)

This weekend was such a wonderful time of relaxation and fun! Friday David got off work early and got to hang out with "Little Brother" Derron, then we had our weekly "Family Night" complete with a Papa Murphy's Hawiian pizza and TGIF on ABC (my choice ... next time David gets to rent a movie). Saturday morning David went to a paintball tournament with the RLC youth, and Sunday after a morning stroll we got to see Grandma, Grandpa Kerby and Uncle Pete! They came down for a few hours and brought treats and hugs ... Hayden was excited to see them and show them his chair ... his hats ... his basketball ... and so much more. He spent the rest of the time on Grandma Kerby's lap cuddling. Uncle Pete brought wooden cut-outs of Hayden's name that we thought he had bought someplace ... but he had MADE them in woodshop at school ... unbelievable! I'm going to take pictures of them because he is just amazing and you've got to see how perfect they are! We were happy to see them and get to visit with them again soon because there's a Buttons and Bows Craft fair that we'll be going to soon ... and I'm trying to talk them into spending a few nights down here! :)

Monday afternoon Hayden got a fever ... it went up to 104 degrees before degressing, so it was a late night for all of us. Thankfully today he is doing better, although still very tired. Tonight we have our launch team meeting and are excited about seeing new faces after a Sunday service with several visitors! Lonnie, the church planting "coach" will sharing some insight, affirmation, and suggestions! :)

Well, I think that's all the rambling I have for a little bit!
We Love You!
KK

You saw me before I was bo rn and scheduled each day of my life before I began to breathe. Every day was recorded in your book!
Psalm 139:16 TLB
(How often we run ahead of His leading ... Let us trust Him completely and realize that in the midst of all the events of this day, He is working out His will for our lives)!

No comments: