Friday, November 5

Paintballer

As promised, here are the pictures of our brave paintballer David from last Saturday's RLC youth event.

What a stud he is! Do I have the most handsome and brave husband or what? (the answer is YES, I do!)! :)


Back away, ladies ... this one is mine! :) Here is David after a long morning of paintball ... andjust after he's was hit on the forehead by Megan. Whoopsie! :)


Hayden's fever finally went down and is gone now. The remainder of the week has been much more pleasant, and he actually got to wear his winter coat for the very first time yesterday ... it was chilly out, so during our daily stroll, Hayden had a little more cushion ... but definitely kept warm! Hayden is holding the leaf that he picked out from a pile of them ... and held onto it until naptime later in the afternoon. He's so precious! :)

Today David had a half day of work and got to spend the afternoon with Pastor Eric looking at possible building sites. (EXCITING)! I finally got called to sub for Riley County High School, and spent the day filling in for Mr. Renk, the English/Media teacher ... I had only seniors, and they were suprisingly well behaved and fun to hang out with ... much different the sixth and eigth graders I'm used to! :)

Tonight we're off to the Neely's for a game night with our small group. Tomorrow David and Hayden get some father-son time while I'm consumed by my research paper that has been a part of my life all semester ... I cannot wait to finish! :)

We Love You!
Katy

Your words are truth, and you have promised these good things to me.
2 Samuel 7:28 NLT

"The only way to provide the right home for your children is to put the Lord above them, and fully instruct them in the ways of the Lord. You are responsible before God for the home you provide for them." Billy Graham

No comments: