Monday, January 19

The Journey


Therefore go and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit, and teaching them to obey everything I have commanded you. And surely I am with you always, to the very end of the age."

Matthew 28:19-20

These months of ministry here at FSCC have been some of the most incredible of my life ... I have been stretched, I have learned and grown so much than I ever imagined I could ... and for each and every one of us, this is to be our life's work. As we teach, as we sweep, as we drive buses or drive cattle, we are to be the hands and feet of Jesus.

God is blessing the ministry of our church beyond our own understanding ... this weekend's worship gatherings were full of WOW moments, with several people accepting Christ into their hearts and lives for the very first time. This is how we are to live each and every day ... filled with an unexplainable urgency to share Him with others. I am praying that each and every day I grow more in my trust and love for my creator ... I'm praying that very same prayer for you. Though I will have rough days, easy days, and everything in between, He is constant and never, ever am I without Him.

K

No comments: